FS passengers ..

News, help, knowledge share. If you are developer or you want to be one, this is your place.

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, Insured Disaster

mike-15
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

FS passengers ..

Post by mike-15 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:33 pm

Hey guys,

I'm sorry for bothering you and pinning this on you .. but i read the term 'FS passengers' .. I'm guessing its a ulity that basically simulates the passengers in the cabin..

Can someone please explain what it is and link me to the correct download

If not don't worry .. I'll look for it myself.. I tried looking for it in the Utilites section but theres 14 pages to go through and its getting pretty late in the UK right now .. 23:28 I have some geog practice exam papers to do before i go to sleep and i have school tomorrow .. Soo yeah ..

Your effort with make all the difference for me lol

Thanks in advance guys :wink:

This site is awesome.. or 1337 as they say in the world of gaming lol

Mikey

barihawk
Junior SurClaro Member
Junior SurClaro Member

Post by barihawk » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:56 pm

You won't find it there. It's a payware program, unfortunately.

Tenspace
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member

Post by Tenspace » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:01 pm

Hey, Mike... no problem.

FSPassengers adds that missing component to your flight - you know, whiney babies and passengers that scream when you do rolls in a 737.. :)

It's a realism ehancement that adds:

Passengers - loading, offloading, service (food, drink, movie)
A career track with revenue stream
A co-pilot that prays when the GPWS sounds
A flight attendant and her attendant announcements
Free coffee and food - but no watching the movie!

It makes FS2004 that much more realistic. I just purchased it, and have completed three or four flights. It makes you work... you can't just fly around at 45 deg bank angles making 3000fpm descents with passengers aboard. You'll be graded, too. Did you leave the landing lights on above 10,000ft, or did you not turn off the strobes after exiting the runway? Your final report will let you know.

If you're looking for an add-on like this, I gotta say that there isn't one better (that I've heard of, anyway). If you like your flying unencumbered by rules, or if you'd rather be solo, then give it a pass.

Here's the website where you can purchase it: http://fspassengers.com

martinmax69

Post by martinmax69 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:17 pm

Mike...it is a payware programme BUT you can use the demo for free...the only thing is that you can only fly from S.F.,USA.Here is the link for the download http://www.fspassengers.com/

mike-15
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by mike-15 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:52 pm

Thanks alot for the intel guys...

It sounds like the program has its uses..

But ahh i dunno if i'll purchase it.. I'll look into it :-k I'll try the trail version first and then if i like, i'll buy...

Thanks alot guys :wink:

Mike

UncleVito
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by UncleVito » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:18 am

I'm using FSPassengers for about 3 months now, and it simply rocks.
This add-on really gives you something to do. Bring your passengers safely from x to y and get rewarded or punished. You'll be judged on landings, fllying skills, etc. It is simply the best add on you'll ever find.

In bad weather, you'll see that your passengers aren't feeling to comfortable. You can make them feel better if you turn on some music while boarding. You'll also notice that once your at high altitude (above the bad weather) they'll be more relaxed as well. They're also subject to g-forces, and can panic when there is an emergency. Simply put, there is too much to tell about this add-on, but the most important is that it gives a sense to your flying, a goal to accomplish. And if you *beep* up, you'll know it.

I've got lots of payware running, and this one is most rewarding $-worthy non-aircraft payware there is.

One small remark though: I'm using it together with the aerosoft add-on "eurowings professional", the A319 in particular (with co-pilot anouncements) and now I hear most of the anouncements twice. Once from the add-on aircraft, once from the fsPassengers add-on. A bit annoying, but for the rest: buy this thing, you won't regret.