Saitek X52 problems

Install help, recommend it, hate it, all about game controlers.

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, skipperdan

Jrtec13
Junior SurClaro Member
Junior SurClaro Member

Post by Jrtec13 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:48 am

yeah it does Rd, forgot to write that one in, meant to write it in the last post.

rd
Forum Moderator - Master member
Forum Moderator - Master member

Post by rd » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:43 pm

Dang, pulled from the game, and sent straight to the bleachers. Was even told not to sit on the bench. Ouch.

RD

PS: Good luck. 8)

Rock-Head
SurClaro senior forum member

Post by Rock-Head » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:24 am

This is the absolute and total fix!!! : 8)

Buy a new controller and throw that thing in the trash where it belongs or get a refund. Sometimes things just don't work, especially after you have used them for a while. I believe it's worth thirty dollars to not have that aggravation any longer. If that doesn't work. Then it is operator error. And that operator needs to learn how to operate. :P

Most people who can navigate their way onto this website are skilled enough to install a joystick and set the assignments and sensitivities correctly. This is a no-brainer. Sure, it may work with other programs. But that still doesn't mean it will work with FS. FS is bullet proof. Sometimes, you can't even remove it from your coumpter if the stars are aligned just right. : :lol:

If you use it... You will break it. That's a fact of life. We don't always want to believe that, but it does happen. : :(

Good Luck! Rock-Head :D

Jrtec13
Junior SurClaro Member
Junior SurClaro Member

Post by Jrtec13 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:58 am

Rock-Head wrote:This is the absolute and total fix!!! : 8)

Buy a new controller and throw that thing in the trash where it belongs or get a refund. Sometimes things just don't work, especially after you have used them for a while. I believe it's worth thirty dollars to not have that aggravation any longer. If that doesn't work. Then it is operator error. And that operator needs to learn how to operate. :P

Most people who can navigate their way onto this website are skilled enough to install a joystick and set the assignments and sensitivities correctly. This is a no-brainer. Sure, it may work with other programs. But that still doesn't mean it will work with FS. FS is bullet proof. Sometimes, you can't even remove it from your coumpter if the stars are aligned just right. : :lol:

If you use it... You will break it. That's a fact of life. We don't always want to believe that, but it does happen. : :(

Good Luck! Rock-Head :D
Yeah, its been a good controller, id thorw it in the trash but it isnt the controller, as its only happening in fs9, xplane, and lockon work fine. And im pretty sure its not my fault to why it isnt working, Its just a problem with the darn throttle. Plus I dont have ht money right now to throw it in the trash to get a new one yet.

Rock-Head

Post by Rock-Head » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:42 am

Don't mind me. I'm just having a little fun. That's why I use all those funny faces. I know it stinks that your controller doesn't work. Don't give up. You will find the answer. Stick with it.

Rock-Head