Sound Customization

Comments, Bugs, doubts, help or anything related.

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, Insured Disaster, skipperdan

FSPilot06
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member

Sound Customization

Post by FSPilot06 » Fri May 09, 2008 2:09 am

Hey folks! Just stopping by. I may be by more frequently now.

Well well well.............. I have figured out how to modify the sound files of the aircraft on FS2004 (I think that's pretty good). I actually changed the sound of the wind in the Cessna 182 Skylane to a more convincing wind noise. I made the door open/close sound more like a door. Instead of the stock sound that sounds like metal hitting against metal with no latching sound. And I changed the sound of the engine from the outside sound to the inside sound. To me it sounds more like the real thing. And it doesn't produce a strong "moan" through my speakers that can really shake my ears up through a flight.

HAs anyone else tried this? I won't go into details on how right now, but I will later, or maybe some else can.

LAter folks, I gotta buzz.

FSPILOT
Flying is not dangerous. If you don't trust something that has to be supported by air, stay out of a car unless it has solid tires. And believe me, those kind of tires don't ride good at all.

viche12345
Addict to SurClaro
Addict to SurClaro

Post by viche12345 » Fri May 09, 2008 5:04 pm

That's a unique "sound pack" you have there. Do you mind sharing it with us?

Oh yeah, congrats on a step towards customizing FS9.
There is no place like 127.0.0.1

KA0014
SurClaro senior forum member
SurClaro senior forum member

Post by KA0014 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:07 pm

=D> that sounds sweet man. ya gotta tell me the trick to that sometime. i have noticed that. the defaul sound is a little hard on the ears. lol