Re : Gettin Dizzy !!

Comments, Bugs, doubts, help or anything related.

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, Insured Disaster, skipperdan

johnman
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member

Re : Gettin Dizzy !!

Post by johnman » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:31 am

Hey Guys,

Have You ever had a Favorite Airplane – that You Loved to fly “BUT” ?? :roll:

Such was the case with MY Favorite Super Cub – or – Super Cubs.

Really Nice Little Airplanes – However – Cruising around in My Brand New Scenery – They all seemed to slightly drop a wing – and Slowly fly around in circles. Very annoying - constantly having to correct this . #-o :idea:

My first thought was the Aircraft.cfg file – Not a bad idea – So I dug around on My HardDrive – and found all the info I had on Aircraft.cfg files ! :arrow:

I tried a little flight Tuning First – thought maybe I could Pre Trim the Aircraft - but – Not much Luck !! :(

The next Light bulb was the Center of Gravity Section – “ Empty_Weight_Cg_Position “ – This Variable has three sections – First is Pitch – Second is Roll – Third is Yaw . – ( 0.00, 0.00, 0.00 ) all three were 0.00 – I wanted to move the Cg to the right because the Left Wing was down slightly – Second Number ! 8O - ( 1.00 ) was way to much – ( 0.10 ) was still too much – However ( 0.050 ) seemed to work like a champ !! - Don't forget to save the file :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :D

WoW – Now I can Cruise around – Hands Off – Pretty Much – and enjoy the scenery – Glacier National Park - and Bear Creek Winery and Lodge - actually ! :D :D
Get’er Up – Cruize’er Out – and Let’er Ripp!! :D :lol:

Sometimes having FUN is Not Going around in Circles !! :D :lol: :lol:

Johnman