Vistaliners 727 Panel

Comments, Bugs, doubts, help or anything related.

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, Insured Disaster, skipperdan

quaves
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Vistaliners 727 Panel

Post by quaves » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:25 am

I downloaded the Vistaliners 727-200ADV. The panel it came with was the default 737-400. I downloaded a replacement 727 panel as instructed and noticed a few things wrong. Nice panel but I notice as well it needs the fix. The autopilot heading can only be adjusted in 10 degree increments. The altitude 1000ft increments. Also on the flight panel there is no switch for beacon, nav, logo,and stobe lights. It is a good panel that would be perfect if I can figure out how to fix it. Where can you find the fix/2nd download? Through many days and hours trying to figure this out, I do understand the autopilot issue may need a $27 registered FDUIC program to change the autopilot settings. If there is any way around that please let me know. In regards to the light switches I could not find much info on that. On the overhead panel there are 4 labled slots for logo, nav, beacon, and strobe. But there are no switches to activate them. Please help. Many Thanks. :?