FSP and Refuel??

Comments, Bugs, doubts, help or anything related.

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, Insured Disaster, skipperdan

Behrentzs
Addict to SurClaro
Addict to SurClaro

FSP and Refuel??

Post by Behrentzs » Mon May 22, 2006 6:18 pm

Hi guys!

This evening, I was flying a FSP flight for my VA, and the route was about 1350 nm long. Then I noticed on the half way that I didn't have enought fuel for the whole trip :( , so I landed at an airport about 500 nm from my destenation to refuel, BUT!!! I drove to the refuelstand, but nothing happened, just that the passengers thought the trip was over (I HAD set the destenation in FSP), and I had wasted over 2 hours flying time. :x :evil: Now I have to do the trip from the beginning :( So My question is: ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO REFUEL WHEN U ARE ON A FSP FLIGHT???
Thx :)

Cheers
Behrentzs
JAA PPL Trainee

michaelcraddock
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member

Post by michaelcraddock » Mon May 22, 2006 8:14 pm

To the best of my knowledge you cant refuel mid flight with FS passengers. If you have the unlimmited feul selected you will run out according to fsp, but make it to your destination. You will get a very poor rating for that flight.

The best option here is to either carry enough feul for the trip by carrying less cargo or try a different aircraft.

Mike

121a
SurClaro senior forum member
SurClaro senior forum member

Post by 121a » Mon May 22, 2006 8:19 pm

Go to the assignments in fs and the first one should be Add Fuel Quantity, asign it and it will work without any penalty points. :D 8)
Specs
Raidmax Smilodon Green Case
Sythe Kama Cross cooler
Intel Q6600 Quad Core @3.2ghz
8gb Corsair Dual Channel DDR2 800
Zotac 9800GTX OC'ed
250gb WD sata 3gb/s
650w Corsair PSU
FS9 on high-40 (locked) fps 35-40fps at high traffic airports
FSX high-low 30 (locked) fps 20fps at deserted airports

Max
Addict to SurClaro
Addict to SurClaro

Post by Max » Mon May 22, 2006 10:05 pm

Once you waste 10 hours of flying time from Sao Paulo to Heathrow, call me so I can welcome you to the club. :twisted:

Normally, comparing the trip distances with the airplane's max range can help you eliminate those kinds of situations. Either that or a good fuel calculation. :roll:
Dont point your plane where you brain hasnt been 2 minutes ago.

mrbigtime
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by mrbigtime » Tue May 23, 2006 9:24 am

this question was also in my mind. i also have FSP.the long flights have a solution..make 2 separate flights.lets say from CYPRUS to england ..lets consider ur plane hasnt enough fuel for the whole flight.lets make 1 flight plan to Italy-rome..make a flight there...then end ur FSP.the re make another flight plan to england.italy to england then fly that flight..that can be a solution but not so effective way of relistic flight.but..infact is terhe a way of refuelling in the the game..iam not talking about FSP..how u refuel?just land, and shut donw ur engines?

Behrentzs
Addict to SurClaro
Addict to SurClaro

Post by Behrentzs » Tue May 23, 2006 11:58 am

Go to the assignments in fs and the first one should be Add Fuel Quantity, asign it and it will work without any penalty points.
Nope, dosn't work with FSP.

infact is terhe a way of refuelling in the the game..iam not talking about FSP..how u refuel?just land, and shut donw ur engines?
O yeah, there is :) U can either rufuel when the fuel is low by pressing Ctrl + X (i think) or taxi to one of the refuel stations on the airports :D
Cheers everyone for the replies 8)

Cheers
Behrentzs
JAA PPL Trainee

mrbigtime
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by mrbigtime » Tue May 23, 2006 2:00 pm

you are very welcome and sorry 4 my bad english infact its good but its hard to write in laptop :D and iam @ office i have limited time so i write fast ;)
CTR+x??
cool..what it represents of?

and Behrentzs..what about that http://www.xflightx.piczo.com/?cr=1&rfm=y c
signuture..i visited there.r people flying online and record them?how?pls share with me ..thanx :)

Behrentzs
Addict to SurClaro
Addict to SurClaro

Post by Behrentzs » Tue May 23, 2006 4:14 pm

mrbigtime, when u press the Ctrl + X, u just get fuel, u can't see anything refueling u or something, ur fuel just blow up :D

And
.r people flying online and record them?how?*beep* with me ..thanx
U mean the "world tour" ? Or? :)

Cheers
Behrentzs
JAA PPL Trainee

mrbigtime
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by mrbigtime » Tue May 23, 2006 8:05 pm

ahh i mean that virtual air..can i join..tell me more about virtual airs i know nothing :(

Behrentzs
Addict to SurClaro
Addict to SurClaro

Post by Behrentzs » Tue May 23, 2006 9:41 pm

A ha, now i'm in :)

When u fly for a VA, U start with the lowest rank (In this VA it is Class E First Officer) Then u have to earn more hours to fly bigger and bigger planes as u climb through the ranks. Go here : www.flyukva.com

I'm UKV1295 :)

Cheers
Behrentzs
JAA PPL Trainee

mrbigtime
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by mrbigtime » Wed May 24, 2006 8:31 am

thanx for ropley.i joined flight project.net u know.but their software doesnt look working @ all :( that connecting to server software..iam in deep trouble with that :( :cry:

FSPilot06

Post by FSPilot06 » Sat May 27, 2006 4:54 pm

As far as I know, Ctrl+X "auto refueling" will only work if the Flying Tip box offers it. You must have 'Display Flying Tips' enabled. Ctrl+X also sets fuel mixture in piston engines if it's not leaned correctly. The key combination does several tasks, but to only the ones the flying tips box offers.
Flying is not dangerous. If you don't trust something that has to be supported by air, stay out of a car unless it has solid tires. And believe me, those kind of tires don't ride good at all.

King_Air

Post by King_Air » Sat May 27, 2006 8:37 pm

hey mrbigtime,

if you would like to join my VA you are more than welcome to. we dont require any other software other than FSPASSENGERS for you to fly.

here is our site:
tx-airways.tripod.com/texasairways

now, you might see a few things out of order, but thats because i am in the middle of tidying up the site a little.
Texas Airways© was created, and is owned by King_Air. Any attempts to create an airline with the same name etc. will be punishible by law. All aircraft paints, logos, etc., are all trademarks of Texas Airways©.
Copywrited© 08/01/05

May the Greatest Scoutmaster of all scouts be with us till we meet again, may we all follow the path to EAGLE.