I cant get the feelings of high altitude

Comments, Bugs, doubts, help or anything related.

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, Insured Disaster, skipperdan

mrbigtime
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

I cant get the feelings of high altitude

Post by mrbigtime » Wed May 24, 2006 8:36 am

Hi to all.iam sure thats what all of us getting.i climb high but no way..its same with middle altitude ..i think FS game engine just change the ground detail when u fly high.no change of real scales but the graphical changes to feel high altitude...is there a software for it..and i want to learn that the world shapes as mountains clifss are so solid.isnt there a way of make them more realistic? just add on sceneries?

jamesdad
Junior SurClaro Member
Junior SurClaro Member

Post by jamesdad » Wed May 24, 2006 1:38 pm

It isn't cheap but FS Global is a good start-and installing it all will take up 14gb on the drive. But, it's fantastic. Mountains look like mountains. Cliffs look like cliffs, and undulating ground undulates. However it will not make the ground detail any better, just the topography.

mrbigtime
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by mrbigtime » Wed May 24, 2006 1:59 pm

thanx for reply.
http://www.fsglobal.com/

and realy expensive :D..hey..but iam sure it deserves it.what abut some special effects?haze,u know i heard that there is some addons which make FS2004 in pixel shaders 2.0 etc..are there any addons like those?