Please Help With Flight Video Upload

Comments, Bugs, doubts, help or anything related.

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, Insured Disaster, skipperdan

Sokami_Wohali
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Please Help With Flight Video Upload

Post by Sokami_Wohali » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:33 am

Ok, i need some help...

i want to upload a flight video to my MYSPACE profile, but i dont know how to access my flight videos to do so. i have browsed EVERY possible folder in my FS09 folder and i still havent found it yet...how can i find them and where...i know they ALL must be in a save folder somewhere, but i just cant find it.
i go to all sorts of video sites like utube.com, and find all sorts of videos from flightsim 9 and want to do the same...please help!

King_Air

(Oh for those who have seen my posts reguarding my airline, i am having email problems trying to transfer things to my new mail service so i made a new forum and site membership. (i also cant figure out what my old password is :oops: )(SCREAMS "WHO KILLED KENNY" AND RUNS INTO A BRICK WALL))

pilot_alex_14
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member

Hate to break it

Post by pilot_alex_14 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:08 am

Hate to break it to you but there is no way you can watch them :( you need a program called fraps to capture your video.

Sokami_Wohali
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by Sokami_Wohali » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:12 am

Where can i find this program, and how many MB's will each file be?
and is there any other programs like it?

heeshung
Addict to SurClaro
Addict to SurClaro

Post by heeshung » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:15 am

Fraps offers a free demo version at http://www.fraps.com The video files can range from a few megabytes to a hundred or more. The higher the video setting, the more space the video will take. There might be some other freeware products that do the same thing Fraps does, but you'll need to search around.

pilot_alex_14

Post by pilot_alex_14 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:04 pm

Yes fraps usually a 30sec video is like 100mb you will eed to conver them. Demo is not to grate because there is a watermark there. Might mention Fraps kills FPS so make sure yo have a ok computer before buying it.

Sokami_Wohali
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by Sokami_Wohali » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:05 pm

Thanks Abunch guys!