New Add-On That will make your dreams come true...

Flight simulator freeware add-on reviews and reports. Published by independent reviewers.

Moderators: Cat1, ricktobin, Insured Disaster, gbesoain, groundsquirrel, Cobra Driver

abdullah1980
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by abdullah1980 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:45 am

Dear all,

Last week when I was surfing the net I found the best add-on (according to me & thousands of FS pilots) for FS2004 ... it is called FS Passengers..

This is the details of the add-on:

**FsPassengers 2004 is an add-on for Flight Simulator 2004 that will completely revolutionize the way you fly in Fs2004. Here are just some of the features of FsPassengers 2004:

-Add passengers to your flights! Finally, you're not alone in the sky.
-Passengers react to how you fly your plane. Hear them scream if you make drastic mistakes, and get their opinion of your flight in real time.
-Provide in-flight passenger services such as movies, music, and drinks.
-Make money for successful flights; be fined if you do something wrong.
-Manage an airline (make money, manage aircraft fleets, etc).
-Maintain your aircraft in good condition, otherwise you may experience unique and suprising failures.
-Create and maintain pilot careers.
-Keep detailed logs and statistics for every flight you make (great for virtual airlines).
-Fly through dangerous parts of the world, and risk the safety of your plane, crew, or passengers!
-Export your flight to your Virtual Airline.

This add-on includes more than 200 in-flight sounds to immerse you in the ambiance of flight. Hear feedback from your co-pilot, flight attendants, passengers; listen to ATC chatter, music, GPWS, and more.
All screens and reports work in full screen. No need to quit FS.

I loved this add-on , & ofcourse I want to share it with you guys, but if its some where in the forum then I apologize...

Here is the link :
http://www.fspassengers.com/

Dont forget to download the demo ....

Keep Flying :D

groundsquirrel
Forum Moderator - Master member

Attention members...

Post by groundsquirrel » Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:58 am

Attention members......

Please remember that when you are quoting from another source, use the "quote" marks before and after the statement and name the source of the quote. Abdullah, we appreciate your bringing this to the attention of the Surclaro membership. If you wish to know whether something has been mentioned before so you can add to an existing thread, just type the subject name in the search box at the top of the forum page, any forum page and hit "search", then see if there is a thread already started on the subject. It is wonderful to witness the contribution of so many people to the Surclaro forums.....I.....I.....just cant seem to contain myself...sniff, sniff, cry, cry, tears of joy.
Gravity ... it's an Earth thing.

Ace727
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by Ace727 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:53 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

millerpede
Junior SurClaro Member
Junior SurClaro Member

Post by millerpede » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:35 pm

Please could you tell me if it is worth paying roughly £30 ($50) for, because I can't download the file.

Thanks

Rob
Go to M77 and look for Millerpede's Abyss, another that was discovered by someone else is SESM

robbiedew101
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member

Post by robbiedew101 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:56 am

Millerpede,
I personally love the program and never fly without it. It is customizable, so everyone can make the program run the way they want it. But this is personal, and not all people like the program. It matters what you like. Look at their website and see if you like what they promote.
CAP Flight Rescue 823, runway 32, Cleared to land.
Cleared to land, runway 32, CAP Flight Rescue 823.

Richy2237
SurClaro senior forum member
SurClaro senior forum member

Post by Richy2237 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:55 am

There is a demo if you like to try it out. I personally like the add-on!

http://www.fspassengers.com/

Richy....

Jetsim
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by Jetsim » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:40 pm

millerpede wrote:Please could you tell me if it is worth paying roughly £30 ($50) for, because I can't download the file.

Thanks

Rob
go to their FAQ! :wink:
http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=faq

vincentgoa3105
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

FS Passenger 2004 Rocks

Post by vincentgoa3105 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:17 pm

Hi,

I must tell you that FS Passenger really rocks. It gives you a mature feature for the plane and simulates real life situations. now you dont just fly the plane, but you fly it with a mission thats being tracked. Every action is being tracked, You cant bank too hard, cant pitch, cant do a hard landing, you have a company to grow with, your planes make profit.

Its a lot of things, you got to see it. I however cannot afford to buy it online, because I dont realy want to go further on it. I am happy with the take offs from KSFO itself, thats not a problem. I can cheat and take longer trips, because when fuel is over, i get auto-refill option coming up which gives me ranges like 9 hours of flight between KSFO and london etc.

I have already climbed levels and in around 2 weeks of installation I am already a First officer with 61 hours of flying now!!!

DavidB7

Post by DavidB7 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:21 pm

I don't know but I feel it Stupid sometimes, are the failures like bad luck? or because of a bad practise?!....

like I was at 210 knots on the 767 LDS... and right on the 1st flap speed, I asked for flap 1 and then booob they frozed in place..... why??winds were tailwinds @ 15...

is there an add-on for failures to happen when you do somethng wrong, and smart one and has all failures?!!?!!
DavidAp
Join Ingy V. Airlines..
http://www.ingyvirtualairlines.com/index.htm

My Xfire Profile:

Jack
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Freeware Performance Calculator

Post by Jack » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:14 am

I also found an useful Tool (Freeware) called TOPCAT - Take-off and Landing Performance Calculation Tool.

http://topcat.ofplan.net

At the moment, there are these Aircrafts supported (others will follow soon, for example A320-200):

- Boeing 747-400 / Freighter
- Boeing 767-300 / Freighter

and there are many other features:

• Worldwide database with close to 10.000 airports and 28.000 runways
• Including an import function for PMDG 747-400 and PMDG 747-400F weight data
• Coming with a Load Manager, Take-Off and Landing Planner (Taking into account various parameters like runway length, runway slope, wind, temperature, runway condition, airport pressure and elevation, etc...) and with an option to directly download weather data from online sources (NOAA, IVAO or VATSIM)
• Calculates all relevant speeds (V1, VR, V2) for Take-Off and Landing and de-rated thrust including Field Limit Weight, Climb Limit Weight, Obstacle Limit Weight, Brake Energy Limit Weight and Tire Speed Limit Weight
• Take-off and Landing data for abnormal configurations (e.g. Flapless Landing, Inoperative Reversers, etc...)
• A wide variety of units: kilograms (kg), pounds (lb), meter (m), feet (ft), hPa (hecto pascal), inHg (Inches of mercury) for your personal needs
• ACARS-communication function

Best Regards,
Jack

Flightsim2010
Junior SurClaro Member
Junior SurClaro Member

Post by Flightsim2010 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:28 pm

Yeah, Proper Night Senery

Cat1

Post by Cat1 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:36 pm

Flightsim2010 wrote:New Add-On That will make your dreams come true...

Yeah, Proper Night Senery
Is there a link, or a reference to a post somewhere we are supposed to be seeing or something?
If you want to learn how to fly IFR and land with ILS or have any questions about IFR/ILS. Click this link and the information is there: http://www.faa.gov/library/manuals/avia ... _handbook/

harkonnen
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post by harkonnen » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:41 am

:lol: I get the feeling he was being extremely sarcastic. If so, maybe someone can recommend the better/best nighttime freeware textures. There are a lot of nighttime texture sets as freeware add-ons to test and compare for FS9.

skipperdan

Post by skipperdan » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:10 am

Jack:

http://topcat.ofplan.net

I downloaded this software about a week ago and took a brief look at it. Please keep in mind that this software recaps some very technical stuff. Last week, during my Ground School, we had to take a quiz on Aircraft Performance which included Weight and Balance, Density Altitude and several other related performance topics. The class is attended by Civil Air Patrol Members. Most of the Cadets walked out of the quiz early because the quiz was too difficult for them. I was the next to last one to finish the quiz (not because I am stupid but because the quiz was very technical and required a lot of calculations).

Note: There will be several questions of the FAA Private Pilots Examination pertaining to these subjects. 8) 8)
I AM NOT A PILOT. I JUST LOVE AVIATION.

CAPTAIN--CIVIL AIR PATROL
...Emergency Services Training Officer
...Instructor at the Florida Wing Conference 2012.
...Mission Observer (front right seat)
...Air Operations Branch Director
...Flew several times in a Cessna 182 with G1000 (maintaining the MFD).
...Attended two day class conducted by the Air Force Rescue Coordination Center
...Completed training for Flight Line Marshall, Flight Release Officer, and Mission Radio Operator.

You should visit your local Civil Air Patrol Squadron and complete an application for membership.
Please watch this video that my son made of a Discovery Flight from Albert Whitted Airport (my home base). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EMUg1jiCss
Please check out scenery that I helped develop for Albert Whitted Airport http://www.surclaro.com/download.php?query=KSPG&op=search&cid=
Check out this article in Air and Space Magazine concerning Albert Whitted Airport:
http://www.airspacemag.com/history-of-flight/The-Airport-That-Wouldnt-Die.html