FS Global 2005

Flight simulator freeware add-on reviews and reports. Published by independent reviewers.

Moderators: gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, Insured Disaster, Cobra Driver

up-chuck
SurClaro senior forum member

FS Global 2005

Post by up-chuck » Wed May 04, 2005 9:49 pm

Looks pretty sweet to me, I think the price is reasonable too, Any one have it or getting it?? whould ya recamend it?

Exxman

Post by Exxman » Wed May 04, 2005 9:52 pm

Doing a review for it right now UC...give me a couple/few days...

Exx

up-chuck

Post by up-chuck » Wed May 04, 2005 9:54 pm

sw337!, cant wait to read it

Dave/up-chuck

pilot_alex_14
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member

OK

Post by pilot_alex_14 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:20 pm

Ok to tell you the truth yes it is worth getting it covers the entir globe the scenery is ok. I personally prefer the Europe srtm mesh from avsim.com, but not saying its bad, some negative fetures include it takes up alot of HD, also slows fs down, positive accurate and beats defult scenery any day!!

Flight
Junior SurClaro Member
Junior SurClaro Member

Post by Flight » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:16 pm

I've got FS Global 2005. It takes up a lot of hard drive space. Coming on two DVD's it takes 12gbs for a full install, but you can opt for a partial install i.e one or more of, Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Oceania. It makes a lot of difference to the default scenery where you have very high scenery e.g. French and Italian Alps, Austria etc. Snow capped mountains really look good. The box claims that you need a 1.7 processor but I think you need a lot more than that. Overall I think it's a good programme thats worth getting.