VOZ 1.1 released

Flight simulator freeware add-on reviews and reports. Published by independent reviewers.

Moderators: gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, Insured Disaster, Cobra Driver

martinmax69
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member

VOZ 1.1 released

Post by martinmax69 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:49 pm

For those that love flying in Australia or have never tried.....try downloading VOZ from VistaAustralis http://vistaoz.org Its truely amazing and its free. Whats more it can be used all over the world as its mainly texture based.It does come with a LOT of Aussie airports as well.The other great thing is comes with heaps of effects such as new dawn and dusk textures as well as clouds and more realistic stars. Just check out the shot below taken near Cairns , far north Queensland in the tropics of Oz.The last few pics show the amazing dawn and dusk textures in the download.It really is worth getting!

martinmax69

Post by martinmax69 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:42 pm

Opps...almost forgot.....you do have to Install Voz 1.1 as well as there lastest release Voz 1.2 to make it work, but as you can see from the pics it is totally awesome and its FREE! Things included are most major airports as well as some smaller ones, Australian trees, stars, new sun effects,water effects,Ocean liners,cargo ships etc :D ....I could go on but I wont....and no...I don't have anything to do with the VOZ team. Its not often I suggest addon scenery but this is a must as you can use it outside of Australia as well!

pilot_alex_14

truely an awsome package

Post by pilot_alex_14 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:39 pm

this package is truely amazing

martinmax69

Post by martinmax69 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:30 pm

It is pilot_alex_14....and totally free.It works even better if you have a mesh for Australia.I use one by Andy Weir and its free also.Just checkout there website...http://vistaoz.org . Have a look at there 'Gallery page' and Screenshot page in the forum area.Lots of pics using VOZ outside of Australia. It really is worth checking out. :D