username and password

Dealing with how to manipulate Flight Simulator software. Add-ons installations, utilities, errors, problems, etc..

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, Insured Disaster, skipperdan

echo59
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

username and password

Post by echo59 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:49 pm

My first post here and not sure where to post this. I registered on the Surclaro page to download aircraft files scenery and textures for Fsx . I haven't been able to log in because it keeps telling me my username or password is wrong. I did as instructed and a password was sent but It won't work. I resent it and I got a new password and it still will not let me login? Can anyone here help. Thank you.

rd
Forum Moderator - Master member

Re: username and password

Post by rd » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:40 am

There are 2 different areas that require login status. One is for downloads, and the other is for the forums. If you are only registered with the forums, then you need to register on the downloads/front page area. Both can have the same info for username and password. Thing is, you need to register for each one separately.

Hope this helps, and Welcome to SurClaro. :)

RD

"shhh.... I'm going undercover. "

echo59
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by echo59 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:56 pm

I have registered for both . The Downloads page is the one that keeps telling me I can't log in. I have done all it said to do . I have also acctivated my account through email.I even resent the password and username and it sent me a different password to use and it didn't work either.

jaeger52
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post by jaeger52 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:30 pm

echo59 wrote:I have registered for both . The Downloads page is the one that keeps telling me I can't log in. I have done all it said to do . I have also acctivated my account through email.I even resent the password and username and it sent me a different password to use and it didn't work either.
rd wrote:There are 2 different areas that require login status. One is for downloads, and the other is for the forums. If you are only registered with the forums, then you need to register on the downloads/front page area. Both can have the same info for username and password. Thing is, you need to register for each one separately.
@ Echo & RD

I experienced the same difficulty after being away from SurClaro for a period of months. I was able to login to the forums using my long standing login info, but could not login to the Homepage with the same info. I had to create a new login for the home page. That's where I stand, even today.

Homepage: jaeger1952
Forum: jaeger52

Different passwords for each.
Bruce aka Jaeg-

Project Developer:
- Around The World Search / Madeleine McCann

echo59
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by echo59 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Thank you. I also have a different password for each. I have tried several things . I have had no trouble here on the forums with my password. I have sent a resend for my password on the downloads page. So I have received two different passwords for the downloads page or home page and neither one of them works. It seems to me when it sends my password to my email address and I acctivate it . I don't think it is acctivating the password that it sends.

echo59
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by echo59 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Looks like to me someone could activate my password. Where is all the moderators or Administrators ? I have been trying to login here for several days.

jaeger52
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post by jaeger52 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Hi Echo,

Oh, I imagine that they're probably busy with their personal lives, honey-do lists, work, watching Daffy Duck marathons. :lol: Please try to be patient. I gaurantee that someone will be along soon to help you iron out this issue that you're experiencing.

In the meantime, let me do a little monkeying around with my login stats.

EDIT: About all I was able to do is change my Homepage password, which won't be very helpful to you. The best we can do at this point Echo, is to remain patient until one of the mods, or "G" can assist us.
Bruce aka Jaeg-

Project Developer:
- Around The World Search / Madeleine McCann

rd

Post by rd » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:50 am

I am a Moderator. However, only Admin can give you access.
<<<<<<<<<<<

RD

"shhh.... I'm going undercover. "

echo59
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by echo59 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:51 am

Ok ,Thank you very much for your help.

echo59
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by echo59 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Thanks for the private email. When I went to login you have changed my password for the forms. I need a password to download with. Not the forms if the forms password wasn't working I wouldn't be on here. I need a password that works with the DOWNLOADS. I have had three different passwords sent to my email and only one of them worked. Thx