CFS II-glitches

Dealing with how to manipulate Flight Simulator software. Add-ons installations, utilities, errors, problems, etc..

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, Insured Disaster, skipperdan

Montanamotor

CFS II-glitches

Post by Montanamotor » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Hi, friends,

I have downloaded the Heinkel He 100 from surclaro.com into my CSF2 recently and like to fly it a lot. It's really a great plane to fly. Very well done!

But one thing keeps puzzling me:

While at the beginning, the He 100 definitely lived up to her fame as being one of the fastest fighters of WW II, it has substantially slowed down recently without any apparent reason - so much so, that I can hardly keep following B-25 Mitchells when flying it during campaigns. This is very annoying, to say the least...

In fact, the He 100's performance has deteriorated so much that actually is not better than a Mitsubishi A6M-2's.

What is that - and how can I fix this drop in speed again to get my hot He 100 back?

Help urgently needed - because the Heinkel 100 is really one of my most favorite mounts! It's sleek, it's elegant, it's (normally) FAST - and it's lethal.

Another glitch I realised is with the Fokker D.XXI I also downloaded from surclaro.com and fly just for fun. Whenever I fly it in CFS II, I can't watch the tactical screen, which is completely blacked out. This is very troublesome in an aircraft-infested environment, which you surely can understand. How to fix that?

About me: I am a layman in programming and have only good user skills. Installing aircraft into CFS II which I have downloaded from surclaro.com is very straightforward, But I am totally lost at programming.

So, what advice could you give me regarding the Heinkel He 100's speed and the Fokker D.XXI's tactical screen?

All the best and watch your six!

Montanamotor

rd
Forum Moderator - Master member
Forum Moderator - Master member

Re: CFS II-glitches

Post by rd » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Post up the specs of your plane. There may have been a change in the performance of it.

RD
RD

"shhh.... I'm going undercover. "