AI traffic

FS2002 and FS2004 AI features, doubts, setups, experiences exchange, etc...

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, Insured Disaster

sonebone
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

AI traffic

Post by sonebone » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:02 pm

Hi: OK I have installed partial My traffic deleting all textures from airliners that I have installed World of AI, When I start a flight, a bunch of AI planes mostly from same airline ( example Alaska Air KSEA) take off at the same time. I guess you call it bunching up? Same thing in Air. Not neccessarily duplicates but bunching. I would like to Add AI from AIG using MRAI but i am afraid of duplicates from WOAI, MT etc. plus more bunching. Also due to this I get alot of atc wave offs to go around. What is the best way to clean this up for the best fluid AI. Thank you Jeff

mel wilson
Forum Moderator - Master member

Post by mel wilson » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:13 pm

You will need TTools, if you dont already have it, this utility enables you to control all your AI aircraft, you can download it free from our downloads section here: http://www.surclaro.com/download.php?op ... =10&cid=27

You may also want to read this: http://forums.surclaro.com/ftopic3600.html

Welcome to Surclaro :wink:

Mel.

sonebone
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

AI Traffic

Post by sonebone » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Thanks for the reply however the tutorial on installing AI does not help me with the bunching up of planes both in the air and on the ground. Can you be more explicit as to what to do with T Tools to prevent this, I do have a basic understanding on T Tools,I was also looking for an opinion on the cleanest way to run my AI. Should I delete old WOAI if installing newer AIG? Should I delete my remaining MY traffic? How do you have yours?

rd

Post by rd » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:21 am

If you've got Ttools up and running with a traffic .bgl, then all you have to do is open it, and edit it.

You can find all the "bunched" flights and change them individually, or remove them.

The same is true for the other "traffic.bgl's". You can either change the arrival - departure airports, and / or, change the times of the flights. Or, remove the ones that duplicates, or times that are too close to each other.

RD

"shhh.... I'm going undercover. "

groundsquirrel

Or look up..

Post by groundsquirrel » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:59 am

Or, look up TTools Companion, it is used for merging flight plans etc.
Gravity ... it's an Earth thing.