Make your own ai

FS2002 and FS2004 AI features, doubts, setups, experiences exchange, etc...

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, Insured Disaster

Concordeboy
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA a.k.a Baltimore-Washington Intl

Make your own ai

Post by Concordeboy » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:37 am

Greetings Surclaro Forum!
For such a long time I've been wondering how to create your own ai. I thought it would be cool to see a project opensky 747 flying past you. Is it possible to do that? If so please answer, thanx!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yes, I have made up my mind. I am getting the Geforce XFX 6600 256 MB AGP video card. I am also getting 430 watts for my computer. I hope I''m successful. As for SimsW, rating 1''s on my screenshots, get a life you mor, show some respect, I hope you get banned, Flight Simulator hater, you should post screenshots and see how much better yours are than mine. Your video card is worse than mine so lets see if your so tough, harty har har

http://www.fsfrance.com/Projets/Mach2/Main_eng.htm,

pilot_alex_14
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member

its possible

Post by pilot_alex_14 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:06 am

Well its possible to do this if you have alot of time and patience. you should look in the trafffic fourm. Also project opensky is detailed so you would need a super comp. I tried using IFDG for Aerosvit and man my comp is high spec that thing took for ever

pingponggame
SurClaro senior forum member
SurClaro senior forum member

Post by pingponggame » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:07 am

yes...but unless you have a $999,999,999 computer, i suggest NOT using project opensky as AI. There are aircraft specifically for AI. Check out soem of the threads under this forum. There are many posts with experienced AI'ers telling how to install realistic AI.
ImagePingImage

rd
Forum Moderator - Master member
Forum Moderator - Master member

Post by rd » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:12 am

09El_Boissevain wrote:I don't think it's possible unless you are an AI designer :wink: . And no, you cannot make it do that using TTools, unfortunately, otherwise this would be heaven =P~ . AS for Aeroflot, why not check iFDG.net as they have some nice, (photo)reallistic A320s Aeroflot that you might come to like.

Captain El :D
You do not have to be a designer. And Yes TTools will let you.

Concorde,

I have already given that information out. So look, and read slowly.

You can use Ttools to do whatever you want for AI. You can make your own flight plans, with your a/c, anywhere, anytime you want them to be there.

You can edit out or in what flights are flown as AI. Or change what planes that fly as AI. As well as where they do and do not fly to.

If you need any help with it, let me know. I will be more than happy to help.

Also, using any of the big name a/c's, Posky, IFDG, etc, is not a problem, to a degree. If you use them as AI, expect a HUGE hit in framerates. As these a/c have high poly counts, they are not designed to be used as AI.

RD
RD

"shhh.... I'm going undercover. "