run in window

Comments, Bugs, doubts, help or anything related.

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, Insured Disaster

bluetop
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

run in window

Post by bluetop » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:44 am

o.k.,let me apologize in advance, this is probably in the wrong place but its my first forum question. after using fs 98 and cfs 1 i'm finally ready to go to the next step. I have cfs 2 and also crimson skys and hopefully my computer can handle 2002. when i fly in cfs 2 or crimson skiesI cant get it to run in a window and cant take screen shots. I don't have this problem in fs 98 or cfs 1. Is there some small stupid little detail I'm missing in order to do this? I know some of you are tired of my screen shots ,so help!!!!!!!!!! thanks,happy trails.

rd
Forum Moderator - Master member

Post by rd » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:26 am

Hey Bluetop,

In the other flight sims that you could get s/s (screen/shots), how did you do it. Specifically, what did you use and how did you save a pic of your flight. What program(s)???

This should be very easy to figure out. Let me know.

Ardie/rd
RD

"shhh.... I'm going undercover. "

bluetop
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

run in window

Post by bluetop » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:29 am

I usually use a camera program called arcsoft photo impression 2000,but I also have this problem when I try to use the print screen function on my keyboard. cfs 2 will only run in full screen mode,if it would run in a window all I have to do is go to start and go to programs. thanks for any help

groundsquirrel

I use...

Post by groundsquirrel » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:57 am

For screenshots I've pretty well settled into using Yaffscreen, mainly because I can keep it running in the background and when my games go to full screen mode, I just use the prntscrn key when I see something I like.
Gravity ... it's an Earth thing.

bluetop
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

run in window

Post by bluetop » Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:43 am

just wanted to say thanks for trying to help. i feel stupid,i had a major brain fart and finally figured out what i was doing wrong and i'm too embarassed to even say how obvious it was... And fs2002 is so much better than 98 its pathetic...even my non flight simming friends who get the odd screen shot now and then have commented on my pictures looking better. see ya!

harkonnen
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post by harkonnen » Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:22 am

FSScreen is another easily found little freeware utility that captures full screens perfectly. It runs in the background once you start it up and saves screens with Prt Scrn, hit it 40 times and you have 40 shots waiting for you, no foolin' around. And it saves any screen on your PC, not just FS stuff.

Exxman

Post by Exxman » Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:26 am

Yup, thats a good one. I use GrabClipSave...awesome and free.

Exx

yellowbird
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member

Post by yellowbird » Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:26 pm

Another one is, Gadwin System, also a freeware.