Private messages- about your privacy

Read important notices about this website.

Moderator: gbesoain

Rhythmosaur
SurClaro senior forum member
SurClaro senior forum member
Location: Oppenheim (EDGP) / Germany (near EDDF Frankfurt/Main)

Private messages- about your privacy

Post by Rhythmosaur » Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:21 am

Caused by the latest developements here, some are concerned about their privacy sending PMs. Here is what you have to know:

The pm, as intended, is to send another person a message about things that others don't interest. When I'm talking about groundsquirrel's wife or when I got a bone to pick (a chicken to pluck) with Greg, others would start yawning.

When I tell Greg that I finally succeded in robbing our local bank to raise funds for SurClaro, I will tell him to keep this secret. And he will do so unless he feels the need the moderators and the admin, if not our local police station should know. (Hope they have internet in jail....)

When somebody (who you very well know) challenges my nerves - set the case I'm not a moderator - I first contact him VIA PM and tell him.

If that does not help, I will NOT contact The Rhythmosaur, but THE ADMIN.

IT IS WRONG to go to another mod and expect he solves the problem without having contacted the offender himself, and then to expect he'll keep it secret.

ANY COMPLAINTS (and feedback as well) about the site, the moderators and the members WILL be forwarded to ANY moderator, including the admin, for they are the ones to decide what to do about it.

The one who's causing it all also gets notice, because he/she must have a chance to face it and defend him/herself. (Exeptions from that rule are however reserved to the Master member team, for example, when a capital offence against he rules is openly apparent. See terms of condition for details.)

Happened that way with Maxells accusations against Spectropro.

So there is absolutely no need to be concerned, as long as you keep being a reasonable member and making this a fine place to be.

The Rhythmosaur