KDVI - Desert View International / AFB

Share your experience, or get help from the experienced ones.

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, skipperdan

dirtybird
Junior SurClaro Member
Junior SurClaro Member

KDVI - Desert View International / AFB

Post by dirtybird » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:29 pm

Is now available for download!!! It is my 1st 'made from scratch' Airport so please do not beat me up too bad on the criticisms. But I do appreciate all the downloads that you generous people would like to give me. :D

http://www.surclaro.com/download.php?op ... rtview.zip

I do have it listed on a few other sites (and it seems that even with 6-7 .jpegs with the package, they are not used here. {thinking to self -- probably has to be named "thumbnail.jpg" for it to show up})

But if you want to see it with a couple pictures to see what you might be getting.... http://www.simviation.com/simviation/?ID=85&page=1000

And once again, Thank you for downloading my very 1st scenery!!! Hope you enjoy it. Stay tuned as I will be starting more projects very soon, that is unless someone might have some small scenery requests .. (sorry, not going to do a photorealistic .. somewhere. I dont know how, so. ) But I may be willing to build someone their own little airstrip in the middle of nowhere.
Acer Aspire Laptop
Win7 Home Premium 64-bit (sp1)
AMD Athlon II X2 P340 (Dual Core) [2.2 Ghz]
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 (256mb)
4GB DDR3
FS2004 (9.1) = Ultimate Terrain, Ground Environment Pro, REX, Misty Fjords, Tongass Fjords
FSX (sp2) = Ultimate Terrain X, Ground Environment X, REX, FTX ORBX PNW-PFJ-NRM-CRM, OZx, Tongass Fjords, Misty Moorings

njbb1995
Junior SurClaro Member
Junior SurClaro Member

Post by njbb1995 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:34 pm

Very nice Chris

dirtybird
Junior SurClaro Member
Junior SurClaro Member

Post by dirtybird » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:14 pm

BAD NEWS GUYS !!!!!!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SCENERY !!! IT IS IN THE WRONG LOCATION! FS told me it was in 1 spot near another airport.. but when in reality, on the map it was somewhere totally different! UGH!!!!! I have no clue how / why that happened, but I am in the midst of correcting the WHOLE package. ....... which i have to go back through EVERYTHING, and delete it and then REMAKE IT. The only thing that gets to stay are the actual flight plans, and the aircraft list for the flight plans. Other than that, I have to TOTALLY REWORK the whole package!!!!!!!!

(insert a lot of colorful explatives here)

I will let you know when the new GOOD download is ready!!!! so check back here as I am the one that built it, and am currently fixing it!
Acer Aspire Laptop
Win7 Home Premium 64-bit (sp1)
AMD Athlon II X2 P340 (Dual Core) [2.2 Ghz]
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 (256mb)
4GB DDR3
FS2004 (9.1) = Ultimate Terrain, Ground Environment Pro, REX, Misty Fjords, Tongass Fjords
FSX (sp2) = Ultimate Terrain X, Ground Environment X, REX, FTX ORBX PNW-PFJ-NRM-CRM, OZx, Tongass Fjords, Misty Moorings