Real FSX AIRSHOW - REAL !!!

Share your experience, or get help from the experienced ones.

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, skipperdan

JetRanger
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Real FSX AIRSHOW - REAL !!!

Post by JetRanger » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:12 am

=D> Hey All you great Flight Sim Pilots out there around the WORLD, its "AIR SHOW TIME" !!! Thanks to the Builders over at Airfield Construction Group that did a Magnificent Job creating some Spectacular "FREEWARE" Add On' Scenery for both FSX and FS-2004 versions , we All can enjoy a real Flight Simulator Airshow and be a part of it too !!! Google/ Search IWM Muesum to learn more about the Real IWM Muesum at Duxford UK. Now for the FREEWARE - you can get it I believe on AVSIM or at ACG Group web site - pay attention to which version you need as well as ALL the A.I. Aircraft file/folder downloads you'll need - Also, most of the A.I. Traffic just goes into your Add On' Scenery Folders within your Flight Simulator Read the instructions throughly like I did and won't be too much of a problem - just DO NOT get in a Hurry pay attention,,, I messed up on my 1st install,, as usual :):):) Trust me, you'll definetly Enjoy this Scenery its pretty remarkable for what it is and the thousands of people that are there as well as all the A.I. Aircraft War BIRDS too !!! heres the Link -------} http://www.airfieldconstructiongroup.org/drupal/ - Also see the LINK on the side of the Jumbo Jet too ~ !!! Image Image