FSX Starts Inflight

Comments, Bugs, doubts, help or anything related.

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, skipperdan

cmsgun
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

FSX Starts Inflight

Post by cmsgun » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:09 pm

FSX was working fine until I tried installing a new aircraft. Now when I select any aircraft, time of day, airport, etc and select "fly now" the FSX program takes me directly to an inflight condition.

How can I reset FSX so I begin at the end of the runway? Tried uninstalling FSX then deleting what I thought were all of the "add in" aircraft files then reinstalling - still the same... takes me directly to inflight conditions.

Thanks

Steve

Cat1
Forum Moderator - Master member

Post by Cat1 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:54 pm

If it's over Friday Harbor in Washington State, I believe this is the default.
You can change it by setting up a flight plan before you pick "fly now" or what ever it is.
If you want to learn how to fly IFR and land with ILS or have any questions about IFR/ILS. Click this link and the information is there: http://www.faa.gov/library/manuals/avia ... _handbook/

FokkerDr1R
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member

Post by FokkerDr1R » Sun May 17, 2009 2:08 pm

Or you can make a costum flight starting on the airfield and save it. Then choose as default.

This will also make the chossen aircraft default. But you can easily change it.

Fokker

cuevision
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Re: FSX Starts Inflight

Post by cuevision » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:23 pm

I have a same problem. Before I will leave the Helicopter, I disable all functions, from Fuel to Main battery, to start fresh new with a plane that has to have a fresh start. However, when I reload the program, all functions are enabled. Also the Power levers are full throttle. It realy sucks! I have looked everywhere, but I can not find a solution.

Before I start I have to disable all to start over again. Realy silly. This only happen using the BO 105 Helicopter of Nemeth designs and which I purchased at Surclaro. When I use a default FSX helicopter it works fine :-(((

Hope anyone of you had a simular thing and is willing to tell me how I can solve this

THANKS!

Regards,
Ed

rd

Re: FSX Starts Inflight

Post by rd » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:53 am

If your problem is ONLY with Nemeth designs helicopter, then I would suggest that you contact them about your problem. Reason I say this, as your problem is ONLY related to the Nemeth designs helo.

RD

"shhh.... I'm going undercover. "