FSX F4 Package news and updates....

Comments, Bugs, doubts, help or anything related.

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, skipperdan

rd
Forum Moderator - Master member
Forum Moderator - Master member

FSX F4 Package news and updates....

Post by rd » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Since the original upload was intended to be for FS9/FS2004, I figured I should open this up for those waiting for the FSX version, and update it when needed.

This WILL work with the Acceleration package for FSX. As well, it will include the modified version of the COP3.0. The nice thing about it is, you can use the AI Carriers, static Carriers, or practice at your land based airport, Cats N Traps. Both work well together. As well, on the panel side, the COP3 only shows when you want it to. As well, I've got the IFLOLS showing up when you want it to. It isn't working yet, but I've got guys from France that made the RFN TACAN gauge working on it. They also have sent me files to have a practice IFLOLS set up at Offutt Air Force Base, and a couple others with trapping wires.

Don over at SOH is also improving the original panel as well. Need to Beta test it and see how good it is, and how it will effect my Carrier Ops F4.

Stayed tuned, as this is still probably a month away from being released.

Here's a link to the RFN guys website: http://royalefrenchnavy.perso.sfr.fr/index.htm : It is all in French, but I've got the .pdf file in English, if anybody wants or needs it for the TACAN / IFLOLS.

RD

EDIT: Royal French Navy, RFN, is changing servers, so this has been updated with the address.
RD

"shhh.... I'm going undercover. "