Modified FS9 FSX Nukem effect.....

Discuss and share how to create, install, mod, etc... All about special flight simulator effects.

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, groundsquirrel

rd
Forum Moderator - Master member

Modified FS9 FSX Nukem effect.....

Post by rd » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Well boys and girls, I'm done with the newly modified FS9 NUKEM and FSX NUKEM effect. :D =D> :D \:D/

New is .... get ready for it ..... SOUND!!!! Yep, got it figured out to add sound to the effect for both FS9 and FSX. It starts from the whistling bomb drop to the detonation, to scorching the scenery. All timed just perfectly. Also modified is the total effect. It is fully working as it is supposed to at 30,000 feet. The mushroom cloud is darker and more realistic. It also has ...... wait for it ..... a REAL BOMB!!!!! OK, maybe not a real bomb, but a bomb that drops away and falls to the ground. It is better than what was there ...... or wasn't there.

My biggest issue is this. I got the CaptSim B52 Driver a while ago, and noticed that they have MY NUKEM effect in their PAYWARE plane. They said they got it from another guy that uploaded MY effect on Simviation. So I am having an issue on how I want to upload this new modification to the NUKEM effect. Or if I should at all. Or.... whether I should make it PAYWARE for anybody I don't know (hmmm... I'm liking that idea more and more :twisted: )

I'll post up a video of it tomorrow night on Simtube and Yucktube.

Sooooo, stay tuned boys and girls.

RD
RD

"shhh.... I'm going undercover. "

mel wilson

Re: Modified FS9 FSX Nukem effect.....

Post by mel wilson » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:40 am

Ooohhh goody goody, i'm likin it already.... gimme gimme gimme...

Seriously man, you have to make it payware, if oiks out there are stealing your work, than you have to.

Mel.
http://www.mid-suffolk-radio-modellers.com/index.html

harkgoddammit
SurClaro.com Regular Forum Member

Post by harkgoddammit » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:30 am

Awww yeah! Right on, just when that Ahmidabeenojinhahad character in Iran is getting loud. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Looking forward to checking this one out. 8) Maybe those payware folks should be giving you credit AND a bunch of payware stuff. You know, so you don't have to go talk to them 'up close'.

rd

Post by rd » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:45 am

I've hit "lunch bag let down". :evil: :oops: The FS9 Nukem effect was recorded perfectly. But somehow, and I know how (dumbass), I forgot to change the effect settings in FSX. :roll: :roll: Normally I have an effect, and a copy or two, just in case. Not this time for the FSX one. I have to do it all over again. When I get it together again, I'll record it and make a movie for both.

Sorry guys, this irritated the hell out of me when I tried recording the FSX one. AAAaaaarrrggggghhhh.

Hark, I have several Capt Sim planes. Maybe I should ask for a REFUND for using my work.

Mel, I am THAT close to making it PAYWARE. Heck, I have a copyright license, maybe I should invoke it. :twisted:

RD
RD

rd

Post by rd » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:51 pm

I need some guinea pigs for the NEW FS9 Nukem effect. I think I have it the best I can, and it IS.... an improvement. But, I want other opinions.

PM me if you want to be a BETA tester.

RD
RD

rd

Post by rd » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:39 pm

http://youtu.be/4of-NjOtVDY

video of the FS9 mod.

RD
RD

mel wilson

Post by mel wilson » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:36 am

Looks brill RD, I only have FSX installed at this moment in time, if your stuck I can always re-load it.

Mel.
http://www.mid-suffolk-radio-modellers.com/index.html

harkgoddammit

Post by harkgoddammit » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:00 am

Oh I like that. Yeah, we'll be needin' that. 8) Did I hear wretched screaming for an instant there in the sound effects? That's classic. Oh, the carnage. =D> =D> :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: