how to Download ORBITER

Orbiter is a free 3D space flight simulator using real physics developed by Martin Schweiger
, and can be downloaded from http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk Orbiter home page. Discuss here everything about this great simulator.

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, skipperdan

Malund
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

how to Download ORBITER

Post by Malund » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:58 pm

how do i Download ORBITER. i can find out how i do have traid nearly evry think

viche12345
Addict to SurClaro
Addict to SurClaro

Post by viche12345 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:40 pm

You can download Orbiter by searching for it on Google. It's so easy. Just type in "Orbiter" in Google and the first result is where you want to be. Google is your friend.

Your second request...doesn't make sense.
There is no place like 127.0.0.1

harkonnen
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post by harkonnen » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:19 pm

A search of the forums here (Search bar, top of page) would have revealed this thread, started by yours truly after I had a ton of fun with Orbiter. Pay attention to the first few links, and while you're downloading the Orbiter base pack, grab the Higher resolution textures offered on the same page. Then do yourself a favor, go to the spacesimmods page to grab the level 9 high resolution earth textures. (Featured in their Top 25) Remember, Orbiter has no sound until you go to Dan's Orbiter Page to download his excellent Orbiter Sound Add-on.

http://forums.surclaro.com/ftopic6230.html

paulvil
Addict to SurClaro
Addict to SurClaro

Post by paulvil » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:22 am

Remember, Orbiter has no sound until you go to Dan's Orbiter Page to download his excellent Orbiter Sound Add-on.
and while there get his delta glider III
Mmm, 3.14159...