FS1

Comments, Bugs, doubts, help or anything related.

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel

Spens
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

FS1

Post by Spens » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:09 pm

Hey does anyone have fs 1

if u do can u e-mail it to me or tell me where i can download it

pingponggame
SurClaro senior forum member

Post by pingponggame » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:59 pm

is that FS 95?
ImagePingImage

joebingo
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by joebingo » Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:42 pm

The question is, Why do you want it? I have it, but it won't work very well without the cd, not sure if you can find no-cd cracks for it, seeing as it's so old. Try one of the p2p networks to d/l it though i think i heard MS are letting people d/l it for free!
JOEBINGO :twisted:
Greeted at arrivals by a man holding a sign saying "Bugger Off!"

SpectroPro

Post by SpectroPro » Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:15 pm

He did say FS1. Not 95. FS1 is like 250k if I remember correctly. It fits on a floppy disk. Make sure you are telling us exactly WHICH version number you are wanting. Also, are you wanting fs1 for mac, amiga, pc, atari? I have access to many of those old original versions, but need to know exactly what you want.

09El_Boissevain
Addict to SurClaro
Addict to SurClaro

Post by 09El_Boissevain » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:05 pm

FS1 is I guess the oldest FS that ever came out. Microsoft's first "Flight Simulator" was born with the FS1. Then came FS2, FS3, FS4(??), then FS95 (which is the first one to have the whole world in it.) My uncle used to own all those, and was really amazed when FS95 first came out. As MSFS gradually improved step-by-step over the decade(s), many FlightSim game fans grew more amazed and addicted (including me *lol*) to the newer technology and better scenery/aircraft. I can still remember when I first got my hands on FS98. I was so amazed at that I can go to/be anywhere in the world! I was just moved that I could visit my home town or town where I live in whenever and wherever I wanted! FS98 at the time waas for me the best game ever. I just wanted to re-create the world and fly in it. I still noticed some unreallistic thing though, but dealt with it and still flew. I thought I could visit Rio de Janerio and see those lovely beaches, New York and their high-rise buildings, and fly the Boeing 777 as to re-create flights and make flights come true-to-life. I don't remember why I stopped flying FS98, but I did, until FS2004 came out. FS2004 at first seemed sooo amazing, even my jaw dropped when I first saw FS2002 (just before FS004 came out), and I wanted it soo badly, but skipped FS2002 but got the newest FS2004 (I got this game just when it first came out). I was all so excited to get flying with it (but unfortunately, we had just moved and had to stay in a hotel for a month or so, and another 2 weeks before our computer could be installed :x :P ; very frustrating). When I first installed FS2004, I was so excited to explore the world, I would just sit in front of my screen 24/7 *lol*! Then, over the years, I downloaded, downloaded and downloaded, and now switched FS into 3 different computers (because the computers got so slow with all those add-ons :lol: ). Now, in 2006, my overall add-on library has exceeded >35GB with a brand new system, works quite well (high fps, good graphics, and the ability to set high settings). Now FS gets a little more boring as you begin to see critically overr the years what you see, and get used to at, and tend to want more and more. Now, compared to what I thought of FS2004, was a great difference! Now everyone (including me) am greatly looking forward to the next FSX and think of it as an extraordinarily AMAZING next generation FS coming on the market. I greatly look forward to the game. Though, sadly, I can predict that three years later, game (FS) fans are still greedily wanting more. I can guarentee that will happen.

Ok, just a little history of how FS evolved and improved, with my own personal experience of how the game evolved :lol: . Sorry, I don't know the answer where to get FS1 (perhaps you can google it out), just wanted to share a little "FS history" as I thought it was relevant :lol:
Thank you for listening,

Captain El

Deboblo
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post by Deboblo » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:18 am

Wasn't FS1 the one that had the black background and the grainy, rainbow colored lines? That scared me...

rd
Forum Moderator - Master member
Forum Moderator - Master member

Post by rd » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:37 am

LMAO,

I have 2 copies of FS1 for Apple. One is open and used, the other is closed
and sealed in plastic still. With the price tag at a WHOPPING $12.99. I
got duplicate B-day presents, therefore the two.

And the sealed one is NOT FOR SALE. Don't know why I kept it, but I did.
That was the only one I owned untill FS2004/FS9.

Now that somebody mentioned it, I wonder if I should install the one I
played with??

Nahhh, I think I would cry .................laughing so hard.

RD
Last edited by rd on Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
RD

"shhh.... I'm going undercover. "

121a

Post by 121a » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:57 am

I just found this!!!!!!
.................hehe
http://fshistory.simflight.com/fsh/fs1.htm
Specs
Raidmax Smilodon Green Case
Sythe Kama Cross cooler
Intel Q6600 Quad Core @3.2ghz
8gb Corsair Dual Channel DDR2 800
Zotac 9800GTX OC'ed
250gb WD sata 3gb/s
650w Corsair PSU
FS9 on high-40 (locked) fps 35-40fps at high traffic airports
FSX high-low 30 (locked) fps 20fps at deserted airports

09El_Boissevain
Addict to SurClaro
Addict to SurClaro

Post by 09El_Boissevain » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:44 pm

LMAO

I might probably die laughing... "But these simulators cost millions of dollars"... Ahhhh, as it is a luxury to have FS2004, no? We are flying with multi-million dollar programs *LOL*!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, this might have been referred for two decades ago. Oh well...

Captain El :lol: :D
Image Image Image
Protect your PC against security threats with industry leading software from Kaspersky!