HAMweather

Have some weather knowledge?, Want to learn?

Moderators: rd, mel wilson, gbesoain, Cat1, ricktobin, groundsquirrel, Insured Disaster

Nathan-Smith
Junior SurClaro Member
Junior SurClaro Member

HAMweather

Post by Nathan-Smith » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:44 am

Hi Guys...... I bet this is a NEW one on you

As some of you guys may know that I've got a Virtual Airline called 'Christian Air' I'm thinking of inserting the HAMWeather PHP plugin, i'm not very good with PHP but I'm lerning my every mistake lol. Well what am I trying to say? Well I'm saying that I need help in installing this I will include the installation DOC file, If any of you guys can make any sence of it and could possibly explain it in 'SIMPLE TALK' Help will be greatly appriciated, as you may probably know that there are not msny sites tyhat provde free ICAO weather condition Updates and i will be providing this service to all.
Attachments
installation.doc
(47.5 KiB) Downloaded 370 times
Regards,

Nathan James Smith
New signature to come soon

tropicalfish
Addict to SurClaro
Addict to SurClaro

Post by tropicalfish » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:05 am

First of all, what is HAM WEATHER?

well.......
zip Distribution (Windows servers usually or if you plan on uploading the individual files via FTP to your server)
· If you are uncompressing on your local pc or on a Windows server then you can use Winzip or something similar.
· If you are uncompressing on a UNIX/LINUX server then you can use the following to uncompress the core distribution from the telnet/ssh command line:

unzip hw3php.zip

NOTE: The actual file name above may change to include the version number.
a bunch of words!! first of all, unzip the .zip package with winrar or winzip... ................... dang.. this is confusing... give me a while........... and i will figure it out... or maybe someone else might before me... lol

T-Fish
Computer Specs
Antec 300 - Case
Corsair CMPSU-650TX 650W - PSU
GIGABYTE GA-MA790GP-UD4H AMD 790GX - Motherboard
AMD Phenom II X4 940 Deneb 3.0GHz Quad-Core - CPU
G.SKILL 4GB 240-Pin DDR2-800 - RAM
SAPPHIRE ATI Radeon HD 4870 512MB - Graphics Card
Western Digital Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB - Hard Drive
SAMSUNG 22X DVD±R DVD Burner - Optical Drive
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 64-bit - Operating System

Exxman

Post by Exxman » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:01 am

Contact our glorious leader NS...he's the pro on PHP. Are you looking for something similar to our homepage where we have the little 'enter your ICAO for current weather' kinda thing? If so, PM him and he'll be able to help you out. Might be a while in getting a response as he is on holidays...but he will respond. Or you could take Tfish up on his generous offer...

Exx

Nathan-Smith
Junior SurClaro Member
Junior SurClaro Member

Post by Nathan-Smith » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:24 am

Hi Exx, I will do, its the same thing as u will find on this site
http://www.cyberbee.com/coolweather/weatherstation.html. I did used to use http://www.weatherroom.com, but they no longer work. I'm PM him right away