Have a Virtual Airline?, want to start one?, come here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Virtual United Airlines (virtualua.org) is a non-profit volunteer hobby organization for simulation pilots, and an environment in which the individuals can experience, learn, and have fun while conducting basic and advanced piloting skills using flight simulator software. vUAL prefers not to call itself a "virtual airline," but rather a virtual organization. While simulating real world operations in flight simulator is a goal, vUAL wants to promote and teach all forms of aviation. vUAL would like to be a learning tool, where flight simulator users can come to experience a new level of both real and virtual aviation.
At this time we are hiring for our last few staff positions. The following positions are still vacant:
Vice President of Community Affairs
Newark Domicile Manager (KEWR)
Houston Domicile Manager (KIAH)
Denver Domicile Manager (KDEN)
Guam Domicile Manager (PGUM)
Tokyo Domicile Manager (RJAA)
We require domicile managers that can commit a few hours per week to approving pilot reports, sending hub-wide welcome e-mails, and interact with pilots via e-mail, our forums, and Teamspeak.
Domicile Managers will be in charge of managing their domicile and the relations with their pilots. They will be in charge of overseeing the overall success of their domicile by responding to emails in a timely manner and helping pilots in any way possible.
The responsibilities and requirements of staff members include:
- Must be at least 15 years old and have completed all required HR documentation.
- Confidentiality is a must in this position.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of management.
- Must possess the ability to work with minimal supervision, and be able to follow through on - all correspondence, tasks you have created or ones that have been assigned to you.
- Must check all emails, forums and company voicemails on a daily basis and follow through with any correspondence associated.
- Must attend monthly staff conference calls and virtual meetings.
- Must have excellent leadership skills and be able to work well with others.
- Must be responsible for accurately completing time and attendance whenever work is performed.
If you feel you are qualified for any of the above positions, be sure to join us and apply by clicking the Corporate tab then follow the Work Here drop down link. The staff application will consist of interview style questions. If we deem you eligible for a staff position, we will email you and ask you to come on Teamspeak for a short interview.
Virtual United Management